So you looking to join the other little piggies?
It’s like a pig trough. First in first served.
Please read the info below and then…
- Pigs Backyard Ultra
- Early bird –
$80 for first 30 entries. All gone!
- Later bird – $100 until January 7th
- Really late bird – $125 after January 7th if spaces still available
- Early bird –
- Pig of a Relay
- $150 per team regardless of team numbers (teams of 2 to 6 people)
- Please note: each team member needs to be registered. Only one pays
- That’s New Zealand dollars…
- At least 10% of every entry goes to charity (Otago Youth Wellness Trust)
- Entries cancelled up to 4 weeks of the event will receive 75% refund.
- Entries cancelled from 2 weeks to 4 weeks before the event will have an option of 50% refund or credit for next years event.
- Entries cancelled less than 2 weeks before the event no refunds but you can get up to 50% credit to next years event.
Event Cancellation Policy
- If the event is cancelled due to circumstances outside of the organizers control over 1 month before event date participants will be offered a 75% refund or credit to next year’s event.
- If the event is cancelled less than 1 month before the event date participants will be offered a 50% refund or given credit to next year’s event.
By signing up you agree to the following
- I have read the race rules (you can find them here for the Pigs Backyard Ultra and here for the Pig of a Relay) and understand that a failure to follow could result in disqualification
- I have read the refund and cancellation information (see above)
- I understand that I am responsible for my own safety and wellbeing and will meet all my own camping, food, and water requirements
- I have read the event waiver found here
Logo by @timtrippdesign